Thursday, May 24, 2012

These Days

So these days until my freedom from school are quite boring.

Right now, I'm in the process of making a quiche! It's gonna have bacon, leeks, onions, thyme, and eggs and stuff... should be delish! I wish I could take a picture of it and show you guys, but my camera's got no batteries :'( So also no more vlogs for a little bit.

AND MY BDAY WAS MAY 22!!! I feel so old, being 17. I'll be 18 in a year! And legal to drink in every country except the USA. And call and order for my own PILLOW PET off the commercials! :o

I also had a dental appointment today, and shall soon have braces, which I badly need, so thank the lord. But I hate being 17 and getting braces. BUT my dentist said it was actually common. Speaking her of, she's half filipino too, but has blue eyes and blonde hair! Her facial structure is really Asian-looking though.

I still need to finish my Female Sterilization Birth Control Powerpointtttt. It's just so difficult. Oh well, I'll get to it tonight. I did start my "summer homework" early though, I've already started reading the book Haroun and the Sea of Stories, which I'll be acting out or something whilst in NYC! AHHH, I cannotttt wait!!! I've also started studying a mini-map of Manhattan I found.

In June, I want to:

  • Clean my room SPOTLESS
  • Get to know basics of my NYC maps by heart!
  • Learn a little of the NYC subway systems... yikesss.
  • Read Haroun and the Sea of Stories completely, to be prepared!
  • Start driver's classes
  • Get a job
  • HAVE A LIFE
These should all be pretty easy-ish, except the last one, lol. I'm starting to like people less and less, I really need a break from them. At least the ones at my school!

No comments:

Post a Comment