Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm baaaacckkk!

I told you my life was boring! It's so boring I haven't even felt like talking about it.

Some actually interesting things going on in my life right now;
  • SCHOOL ENDS IN 30 DAYS - hellstodahyeauuhhh!
  • I just applied for a 3-week summer writing/performing program in NYC... I worked so hard in a crunched amount of time on my app, I really hope I get accepted! I'll keep you guys (a.k.a no one, cuz no one knows of my blog - or life, for that matter) posted! Wish me luck!
  • AP US History Exam in about 9 days... and I've barely studied. Shitaki mushrooms :/
  • Still a loner/loser!
  • I made a youtube video... but it's very pathetic and OMG long. I am a dumbass. I'm actually going to try to post lots of beauty/travel/stuff I enjoy videos cuz it seems fun, but I need to improve upon my everything involving this stuff. GOSH.
  • Opened my first bank account! This is lame but it's something new.
  • I've been driving alot(ish) more and getting better!
  • I got me temporary license RENEWED (thanks, parentals, for advancing me in life so quickly).
  • My grades are better-ish?
Hmmm.... That's all I can think of to say right now. I'll probably blog more & put photos/vids on here. I want to try and make this like a compilation of my life! For now, here's mah face for you.



I was attemping "Canal Lashes", but I'm not sure if they were spidery and clumpy enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment