Saturday, May 26, 2012

Of Prohibition and Speakeasies (;

     So one of my favorite decades to learn about is the 20's. I love the flapper fashion, bright red lips, and short elegant hair! And the speakeasies, gangs, and Prohibition add some mystery and romance (;
     So one day a couple weeks ago I decided I'd try a flapper makeup/hair look, and this is what I got! 
(And I had fun editing this!)



Hehe, me back in the good old days, with my long cigarette (a.k.a skinnny makeup brush)


 And POP ART STYLE!


 I had to use a thousand bobbypins to do this!

Just flapping away again(;
For some reason blogspot won't stop flipping these last two though.






2 comments:

  1. You kinda look like the actress who plays Rachel Berry in the first pic. :)

    From Manila with Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! It's funny you say that, cuz I've actually been obsessed with Glee lately(:

    ReplyDelete