Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NYC, how I miss you so... (Part Un)

Here's a few pics from my last trip to NYC, I can't wait to be back home (it IS my home!) this summer! (from Summahsummah 2010, My hair is WAY different now!


                                   
        I love this little lady so much, my adorable Lolykins <3 This is our first day back in Brooklyn. 

View from the back of a Ferry heading toward Ellis Island... c'est tres jolie, non?

View of Manhattan from the Statue of Liberty Island. I so want to be a part of it - NEW YORK, NEW YORK! I'm so corny.

Ughh, I'm a mess. But look at that gorgeous green lady behind me!

My grandma's fb profile picture - LMAO! I look ugly af though.

And closer!  I love doing all the touristy things, if it's not too crowded - I'm gonna try to spend this summer getting used to living there. Because I will soon!

Awwe lookadat. I need to stop using such generic faces and poses though, forreals.

Ferry! Buildings! Peeps!

Grill 21, a filipino resturaunt on East 21st St. Just look at that Halo-Halo -- SOOO DELISHH!!

Pancit, Adobo, and Tosino! As Rachel Ray would say - YUMO! 

Again Halo-Halo with my Grammykins!

And - THIEVERY! She had mango ice cream on hers, I had ube, and my aunt had coconut I think.

For some reason, I just really love this Subway Station - R.I.P. Virgin store! :'(

Chinatown, my place!


A sad, sad day. The last morning of our week-long trip.

Welp, to be continued for now!  I'm tired so tired! Night Everyone!         









No comments:

Post a Comment