Thursday, May 3, 2012

Montauk, NY 2010!

I lovedddd my visit to Montauk back in '10! It's a beachy-town at the very tip of NY, a place everyone calls "The End'. My aunt rented a beachhouse there, it was soooo nice! I hope to go back someday!


 Last day there, but I thought it'd be a good first pic!
 Beach - GORGEOUS!!! I love it!
 
                                                         The hidden beachhouse. (:

                     We went for a health-full hike, and the view was GORGEOUS. I swear, if I lived by the beach, I'd be the healthiest person ever alive! I also did some yoga right by the ocean - amazing!

                                                       What did I tell you bout this view?!

                                         Me, my Lola, and my aunt's friend! She was soo nice!

All the filipina ladies! (;
                                        Walking to the ocean, swimming in it for the first time!  

                                            Gorgeous sunset from a resturaunt called Harvest.

 


                                                   More beach, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment